Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Zillionaire Fever

The news has been abuzz all week or more with the latest gianormous lottery jackpot. It may be fun to dream, but a billion and a half? What would that do to a person or family? I cannot even think of it.

Of course, I don't have to think of it, seeing as how I didn't buy any tickets. And if I were, I think I would buy for the Michigan lottery, not Power Ball. The Power Ball odds are now so bad, that no one has won (possibly with the exception of tonight) since they rigged the odds to make bigger jackpots in November. Or in other words, they made it harder to win.

So instead, I will dwell on Grammy time with my handsome Little Farmer.

But just in case, I did remind both sons that their cousin is a financial and investment advisor.

 

No comments: