Friday, January 15, 2016

Knowledgeable Knitters Know

Yes, they all know that exciting feeling when a bottom up, one piece sweater finally reaches the underarm divide. This time is even better, because now I am done with the lace and can do straight, easy peasy stockinette stitch.

Doing knitting happy dance.

Reached armhole divide,

Now cruising on to the end.

I have a very nice picture of the Lilac Cardigan, showing that I have reached the arm/back separation. However, the Internet is feeling groggy and my photos won't sync up. I'm not even sure if I can post this. So imagine if you will, an expanse of lilac lace, with the center section continued a couple inches farther, in stockinette. Pictures will follow when the Internet feels better.

I can almost see the end in sight. I may have to scour around in the button tin soon.

No comments: