Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Monday, December 26, 2016
Saturday, December 24, 2016
Friday, December 23, 2016
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Sunday, December 18, 2016
- Navy Tweed Vest, is for me, and still languishing in a project basket beneath another project. Not accomplished.
- Stonehenge Hickhiker, was also for me. That was finished back on January 18, plus another later in the year. Accomplished .
- Sandy's Traveling Woman Shawl was finished in May, in plenty of time for her cruise. Accomplished.
- Rustic Blue Silk Triangle. This was from stash yarn purchased for my birthday a couple years ago and shown above. Accomplished.
- Lilac Cardigan, for the Purple Princess. I almos frogged it but I was successfully completed January 30. Accomplished.
- Baby Hap Shawl, also for the Purple Princess. This is hiding the tweed vest. It just needs the last bit of lace edging to be completed. It would have been done but this fall was too hot to have a pile of fluffy wool on my lap. Not accomplished.
Saturday, December 17, 2016
Friday, December 16, 2016
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
It has come to my attention that my blogging app is no longer supported or working very well. I am investigating my options and will try again soon.
In the mean time, here is my most recent Christmas present, in progress.
Almost two sleeves done. Then a few more rows before joining together. I think I will make it.
Monday, December 5, 2016
I am waiting to hear about working the recount. I was asked if would help and was told not worry until I was called with the details. Well, supposedly the ballot recount is on, but I still haven't been called with the information on time or place for my county. Maybe they got enough and don't need me. Maybe they are still looking for a room big enough.
And so I knit and wait.
While the Red Teddy still is lacking a face, I have gotten a bunch done on Little Farmer's Hoodie. I'm using the Wonderful Wallaby pattern. Here is the front with the pouch pocket finished.
This picture shows the back with the pocket underneath.
I have knit quite a bit more than shows here. I probably only need to knit another inch or so before fusing the sweater and pocket together. It may be finished by early next week. Sleeves will take the longest. But after that, it is clear sailing.
Depending how much time out of my life, if any, is taken by the recount that is.