The Stonehenge Hitchhicker is done. I really like it. I may try it out for a while to be sure, but I think the reddish metallic rayon may become one of these, with the additions of eyelet rows.
First, after finishing the seven pattern rows, I had to play a game of yarn chicken.
As you can see above, I didn't have much left for casting off.
But I made it. Just a few inches lefty or weaving in.
It looks pretty good on Gertrude too. (I may need to replace the old girl this year, she has developed a definite lean.). Front...
The pattern is Hitchiker and I purchased it as part of a four pattern set. The yarn is two skeins of Stonehenge Mills, natural colored, mill ends. It was purchased several years ago from their stall at the Charlevoix Fiber Show. And, as you can see, I knit until the yarn ran out.