Sunday, January 17, 2016

Technology, Isn't It Great?

I discovered my technical problems and finally have them resolved. I had downloaded a news reader. When signing in, it asked for my e-mail address and password. Well, silly me, I thought it wanted the password I had established for that program previously. It kept rejecting it so it wanted me to set a new one. Unfortunately it was my e-mail password that got changed. That meant my google apps weren't talking to my tablet and vice-versa. I think everything is updated and functioning now.

Which means I have pictures available now.

The back section went much quicker after I ended with the lace.

I have the left front well on its way, then the right front and sleeves, seaming and neck. I may have it finished before she gets to size 12 months.

No comments: