Friday, October 31, 2014

Back to Knitting

With the recent completion, or near completion of two projects, I have been working on the Gray Spiral Blankie and even though yesterday was a fairly full day. I managed to bump up from 16 inch to 24 inch cable needles. That means this will probably be about the last time I will be able to see, and photograph the spirals until binding off.

So, enjoy the view of that gorgeous spiral. It will be the last one for a while.

But, with this being the only active ongoing project, I looked at my other WIPS. Some were in the possible frog pond due to fitting issues. Nothing spoke to me urgently. So, I turned to new projects. I had one for Little Farmer I really wanted to start. But there was another baby I knew was coming in November.

And that baby's grandma had requested green and white. So what could I do but cast on?

No comments: