Friday, October 24, 2014

Finishing Frenzy Friday

Even with sleeping in this morning I managed to accomplish quite a bit on the knitting front. And without much in the way of knitting either.

The Sweet Pea Cardigan was off the needles by bedtime last night. So today it was time to weave in the ends and sew on the buttons.

Then while I was in the mood, I tidied up the loose ends on the Farmall Jacket as well.

The neck on this one is kind of tight. I don't think that top button will see much use. But they are both officially done, ready to be blocked. Plenty of time to be dry for the baby shower.

The gray striped sweater is larger, so I will hold off on that one till later.

So back to my Blue Blood Red cardigan. Plenty of time now. The commissioned sweater is waiting for more complete measurements so I have time to work on it. And I also may started something new. More on that another time.

No comments: