Thursday, October 23, 2014

I Almost Forgot You

Dear Blog,

I almost forgot you today. After Bible Study, and a wee bit of shopping, I tried to catch up on some of my reading. Then after supper I was attached to my needles and knitting up a storm. I was a mere couple rows from my final cast off of the Sweet Pea Cardigan......when I remembered! My poor blog. I need to post today!

So here I am. You are not forgotten Dear Blog. And just to make you pretty, here is a week old picture of the back property line.

That back field isn't quite so pretty now that the wind and rain knocked off a bunch of the leaves. But it is an ever changing panorama. Always interesting. I love country living.

So, my friend Blog, I wish you a fond farewell until tomorrow.

Now give me some peace so can finish that sweater.

No comments: