Saturday, October 18, 2014

Feast or Famine

After regularly posting for several days straight, I can't believe that I missed a whole week of posting! Hopefully, now that I no longer need to make the morning run picking up Younger Son from work, I may be able to get something done again.  
We only need to run him 4 miles to catch his ride to work, to carpool with someone. ((Finally they hired someone on third shift who lives close by.) Then I wake up Hubby in the morning (4:50!) to make the morning run to pick up both of them.  I still take a nap again, but I hope to have more time in the day now.
I have finished one sleeve of the Sweet Pea Cardigan, and I have embarked on the second.  And I am at the same point on the Blue Blood Cardigan.  The first sleeve is nicely folded and stored with the back and fronts.  I am finishing the ribbing on the second sleeve. 
I think, just to get back into the swing of blogging more consistently again, I am going to try for a month of daily postings.  That means a post of some kind every day.  It may be big, It may be little.  Some updates may be profound.  Some may be absolute drivel. 
There may be pictures.  There may not.  Heaven forbid, I may even try a dabble of poetry.
Consider yourself warned. 
And yes, we did have some frost.  Why do you ask?

No comments: