Saturday, October 25, 2014

Missing In Movieland--a Rant

What was the word Charlie Brown used to signal anguish? Arrugh?  Cuz that is what I have been feeling.
Some of my followers may know that I am just a bit of an fan of old movies.  And since last Tuesday, Dish Network and Turner Broadcasting have been in dispute.  As a result, Turner pulled most (but now all) of their programming.  Although I noticed TNT and TBS are back, my beloved Turner Classic Movie Channel is not.  I am in mourning.
No Janet Leigh as star of the month.  Not Thursday October scary movies. No Essentials, which this week was The Haunting, followed by Village of the Damned.  Classic October spooky movies.
I wasn't too upset on Tuesday when this started. It was all Lassie movies.  And call me unAmerican, but I have never been a big fan of Lassie movies.  So all was well until Wednesday.  I have been doing alot of channel surfing.  I viewed channels I've never watched.
I am not a happy camper.
I WANT MY CLASSIC MOVIES.
There, I feel better.  Not a lot, but better.

No comments: