Saturday, December 29, 2007

Winter Days

Ahhhh, vacation days. Was nice that I was off yesterday when the "heavy snow warnning" went into effect. Not such deep snow, nor were there any drifts, but it was wet snow, and with the county on plowing restrictions this year, I don't expect to see any snowplow until Monday. As my trip to town today proved, our county roads will have a fine polish by then. But, I don't have to go back to work until Thursday. I can sit and enjoy it from home.

I have finished the Cherry Festival sweater, except for buttons.

I also have been working on my entrelac shawl in wine and gray Plymouth Boku. It as an easy pattern, easier than it looks, as long as I have my pattern to look at as I start each new tier of rectangles. I think it will be lucious and warm when it is finished.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,
We finally got a new computer up and running and had a chance to look at the blog. The sweater and your other projects are beautiful! We also enjoyed reading the blogs! Talk to you soon. Scott, Angela and the infamous niechew...did I spell it right?