Monday, September 1, 2008

Spunky Roving Club

I am so excited with a new package that came in the mail the other day. I recently joined the Spunky Club--a roving club with monthly hand-dyed bundles of roving mailed right to me. My first delivery, called Thermograph is so new I haven't even taken a picture, but it is in "my" colors. It has pink and purple with just enough other colors (yellow, etc) for interest. I am currently spinning up Venus colorway of BFL on my Joy. This is also Blue Faced Leister and I am trying to decide if I want to spin on a Kundert, my turkish, or on the wheel. If I sat down at y Joywith the Venus, I could probably finish it up today. I have only 4 ozs of that so am planning to ply it with some white falklands I have spun already. My Spunky Club is for a double helping. That's why I got 8 oz this time--enough to make something when I get done.
I love getting surprises

No comments: