Random thoughts on a Monday:1. Cats like to sun themselves, on anything. No matter how hard or uncomfortable looking.
2. Meeting with friends for breakfast/lunch is always a good thing. Especially when you have time to bare your souls and discuss life and faith. (Thanks.)
3. A cat on my shoulder, or chest or arms is like a mini blast furnace. How will I ever survive summer with Lewie?
4. The above mentioned cat also makes knitting extremely difficult.
5. So far, this winter has been a big bust.
6. Banging out a sweater may be more of of a pop than a bang. I have almost an inch done so far.
7. Monday is nearly over. Yea!