Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Approaching the Dark Hole

There is no clearly visible change in the appearance of my Bang Out a Freyja. I have had a couple decerease rounds worked and several more to go. It doesn't even look any longer. But it is slowly growing. Right now, it is the only project I am working on. It's is fast approaching the stage where you can knit and knit, with no discernible growth. For days, if not weeks. In other words...the Knitting Dark Hole. And let me assure you, it is real.

Although I did notice I stopped in mid row on my Navy Tweed vest. Maybe I should go finish that row at least.

Non-knitting at least I have been keeping busy. And today was my day with Little Farmer. I am amazed each week at changes I see. Toys that enthralled him one week are ignored the next.

He was much better at stacking cups and rings this week.

And eating is as popular as ever.

No comments: