Friday, September 4, 2009

Spinning in Public

Our Spinning Guild, or at least some of us will be spinning outdoors at the new yarn shop--The Old Farm Girl. I am really looking forward, and have been considering what I want to take to work on. I do need to finish another bobbin of black shetland and then some of the medium gray, but am yearning for some color.

I have been mentally sorting through the stash for something fun to take. It isn't like I don't have any thing to choose from. Not to mention we will be spinning at the store that has a bunch of spinning supplies.
I finished my last bobbin of some BFL superwash in a nice gauge for socks. It is some of my roving from when I was in the Spunky Club and is a colorway called Lame Duck Mallard. It has mallardy yellow and browns with touches of greens and blues. It have it hanging and drying now and can't wait to try. Guess I know what yarn will be my next pair of socks.

No comments: