Anyway, my 9 favorite sandwiches are:
- Subway's BMT, spicy with lots of veggies, everything but pink tomatoes ( I have to see what the selection looks like) and hot peppers. Plus I make sure they add spinach and shake some Parmesan cheese on it. Yum.
- Home-made tuna salad with Miracle Whip and onions on toasted whole wheat.
- Mancino's Roast Beef Club, hot and tasty.
- A local cafe, the Koffee Kup's Chicken Caesar wrap.
- Burger King's Whopper Junior. Too bad the local franchise has such a rude employee that I refuse to set foot on their property. I was moved to write a 2 page letter to corporate after a very unsatisfying conversation with the district manager. (I found the person who was rude to me was a MANAGER.) I finally used one of the coupons they sent, out of town, and burned the other. Dang, I do like that sandwich though.
- Pork BBQ's, not the red kind but the spicy kind.
- MickyDee's Sausage Egg and Cheese Muffin.
- Samuel's BLT's. This local restaurant recently burned down and not sure if they will rebuild. Their BLT's were loaded with bacon and delicious.
- And back to the Koffee Kup for their Pot Roast Dip. Messy but wonderful. And don't forget the pickle.