Thursday, September 10, 2009

List of Nines--part 2 Nine Favorite Sandwiches

Hey, I never claimed that this series of postings would be profound!
Anyway, my 9 favorite sandwiches are:
  1. Subway's BMT, spicy with lots of veggies, everything but pink tomatoes ( I have to see what the selection looks like) and hot peppers. Plus I make sure they add spinach and shake some Parmesan cheese on it. Yum.
  2. Home-made tuna salad with Miracle Whip and onions on toasted whole wheat.
  3. Mancino's Roast Beef Club, hot and tasty.
  4. A local cafe, the Koffee Kup's Chicken Caesar wrap.
  5. Burger King's Whopper Junior. Too bad the local franchise has such a rude employee that I refuse to set foot on their property. I was moved to write a 2 page letter to corporate after a very unsatisfying conversation with the district manager. (I found the person who was rude to me was a MANAGER.) I finally used one of the coupons they sent, out of town, and burned the other. Dang, I do like that sandwich though.
  6. Pork BBQ's, not the red kind but the spicy kind.
  7. MickyDee's Sausage Egg and Cheese Muffin.
  8. Samuel's BLT's. This local restaurant recently burned down and not sure if they will rebuild. Their BLT's were loaded with bacon and delicious.
  9. And back to the Koffee Kup for their Pot Roast Dip. Messy but wonderful. And don't forget the pickle.

No comments: