Saturday, December 13, 2014

Another One Finished

Another Project finished, that is. It the sweater for Baby Boy Bushouse. Hope the parents, and the rest of the family likes it.

I love the wee metal buttons. Lil' Farm Gal helped pick them out when we were shopping for mitten yarn.

With the seaming and buttons done, the Green and White Jacket is complete. Now it just needs for me to remember to deliver it to Grandma Bushouse tomorrow. That makes a grand total of 20 finished knitting projects this year. And with the Thrummed Mittens on target for Christmas, I hope to finish 21 before the year is over.

Then it is back to some of my current projects. I would like to finish the back of the Green Flowy Cardigan soon. Then I can wash it and do a final gauge check. Before embarking on the fronts, I would like to seam my Blue Blood Red Cardi. Then all it lacks is the front and neck bands and buttons before I can actually wear it. I have plans for a vest for me soon, out of some bulky cream colored wool I was gifted when out of a friends stash after she passed away.

And Little Farmer's Case IH Hoodie, and.....

Well more things that I have time for certainly.

 

No comments: