Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Another End in Sight

I finished the back of the Green Flowy sweater today.

I now can wash it tomorrow early and set it aside to dry. And then I can double check the gauge once more before beginning the more difficult pieces...the fronts. And the sleeves will take some care too. I need to plot the positioning of the thumb slot. I need to have it on the side, not in the seam. So I will need a left and right sleeve. I wonder if I could manage to sew it in if I knit it in the round? Or maybe it would still be easier to knit flat. At least I have a while to consider that since I will do the fronts first.

And with the back of the green sweater done, I can start the sewing up of the Blue Blood Cardigan. Maybe I can still get the front bands and neck finished this year yet!

Hmmmm. Looks like I have a bit of sewing ahead of me.

And I don't think I mentioned it before, but I did start a new swatch. For an oatmeal colored bulky yarn vest. And I am considering a zipper. Maybe.

No comments: