Friday, November 30, 2012

The End is Near!!

This is good thing and a bad thing.
For one thing, its the last day of the month.  This is my last post for November.  The end of the month of daily postings.  Yea!  Maybe now I can actually get some knitting done.  And maybe even wash the dishes! 
Not that I haven't been knitting and doing dishes, but this made a good excuse.
But the other thing is that between fiscal cliff, Mayan calendar, election, and Tax-megeddon looming on the horizon, I have been feeling rather negative about the future.
Maybe not an end of everything, but it seems like the outlook for the future is gloomy.  I feel like breaking into the song they sang on the "Hee Haw" television show years ago: 
Gloom, despair and agony on me.
Deep dark depression, excessive agony!
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
Gloom despair and agony on me.
So excuse me while I go sit under a cloud somewhere.

No comments: