Saturday, August 29, 2009

Same Old, Same Old

After finishing the Kudo shawl, which I have already worn several times, I am drifting among my UFO's. I knit some on the gray chevron socks--half way down leg of 2nd sock there.

I am plugging along at random moments with the diagonal triangles of block 16 on my Wrap Me Up Shawl
Add Video
And I have been also working on Luke's Kylers Kardigan. I have about another inch to go on it before folding and fusing the pockets at the bottom of the body. This is the most recent picture but I have gone about 5 1/2 inches further than shown here.

Need I say I am struggling NOT to start another project? (BAD GIRL! Mustn't cast on!!)

But my mind is dreaming of a Pie Are Square Shawl with my mill ends. Or maybe fair isle mittens, the ones from one of last winter's Vogue Knitting that say Let It Snow across them. Or....

Must. Not. Cast. On.

No comments: