Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What I Did on My Summer "Vacation"

Hmmm, where did the time go? After nearly 3 months of unemployment again, just what did I accomplish?
I finished a sweater, on size 4 needles.
Steeked that same sweater, learning a useful knitting skill.
Spun a big bag of wool for Tour de Fleece.
Spin Guild field trip to East Jordan.
Attended Fiber Festival in Allegan.
Picked a bunch of cucumbers (a chore that continues.)
Helped fish 6 kitties out of a wall where the mama cat had them.
Attended at least part of the fair.
Helped Hubby replace posts and pen walls in barn.
Started at least 3 new knitting projects. (Dang, I said I wasn't going to do that.)
Worked on several old UFO projects in the knitting bags.
Read many books, including a life of Jane Austen and "Pride & Prejudice."
And, finally, got back to work part time!!
Yea.

No comments: