It was quite the production.
I had never seen it being spread that way. One end of the hose was hooked to a pump at the "pit." The one on our field was attached to a tractor with a pump and sprayer. And then, as seen here, it zig-zagged across our hayfields spreading brown goodness here and there.
All told, we got 4 coats on the fields. The smell wasn't as bad as I was afraid it might have been. After it dried, it was hardly noticeable. We even slept with the windows open.
On the knitting front, I have been working as well. Not on the lace shawl though. That requires too much time without interruption. Instead, I have finished both sleeves for Lil' Laban's Wallaby.
Now, its just plain knitting for a ways, to fuse the pocket into place and join the sleeves. Good position for Knit Night knitting.
Maybe it is time to start thinking about something new to cast on.