Saturday, June 1, 2013

Road Construction Season

I mentioned last week that we had gotten a notice, at the history center where I work, that our back alley was being torn up. And since it is the entrance most people use, as well as our handicapped entrance, we were rather dismayed.

And sure enough, come Tuesday morning, right after the holiday weekend, I found this when I unlocked the back door.

Even with all the rain! the had already torn up part of the pavement.

By the nest day, even the rest of the pavement was gone. And when I looked out back, this big piece of equipment was blocking the alley.

While my co-worker and boss continues to use the back parking lot and comes in each day through the back door.

Me? I would just as soon avoid the sand. I use the parking lot across the street.

No comments: