Sunday, June 2, 2013

There Has Been Knitting

While I haven't been posting much again lately, I have been knitting. I have been working on the Happy Vest. I love Feather and Fan lace, aka Old Shale.

I have done a bit more than shown here. It is now about 6 3/4 inches to 5 1/2 inches long. I think I will only knit it to 27 inches for the back. I would prefer it to be no longer in back than the front. Old Shale goes fairly quickly with only every four rows requiring much concentration.

I suppose I should spend more time working on one of my sweaters that are languishing in the WIP pile. The Duchess of Cambridge Featherweight in particular is calling to me. I will may start taking that to Knit Nite, since not much concentration is needed for that.

And you, sometimes my concentration isn't the sharpest at Knit Nite. Really!

No comments: