Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Love Holy Week

I do love Easter. The whole week between Palm Sunday to Easter is a joyous and reflective time. This week, with the Passion reading taken from Mark, I had visions of "GodSpell" dancing though my head. All week. Full of thoughts of the 70's rollicking musical parables and crucifixion story. "Prepare ye" as I was preparing myself.

My church has a procession with palms on Palm Sunday, as we walk around the outside of the church.

And our Easter tradition is a brunch after the service. Yummy.



And I finished my Sonoma shawl. I must confess, when I spent my hour at the all night prayer vigil I sang, prayed, and ...knit. But I finished it. I came off the needles Saturday afternoon and I put it on the blocking mat. I had to turn on a fan to blow over my blocked shawl Sunday morning, but I was able to wear it to church. I like it so well. I got yarn to start a new one.

No comments: