Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On to the Next Project

I may not have been blogging much lately, but you know what that means:  I have been knitting.
 I started using some of my cormo/silk handspun that has been sitting in my stash, and it finally told me what it wanted me to make with it.   I am using the Knitting Lace Triangles book by Evelyn A. Clark.  I am using the flower lace pattern throughout.
I think the handspun shows off the lace quite nicely.  The first picture is after the beginning triangle and 2 full repeats.
Since we try to wear red for Pentecost, my goal is to finish it then. In with all my other projects that is. 
After finishing the Shrieks in the Night mobius, I also started working on the bottom lace strips for the tunic Flo asked me to finish for her granddaughter.  The lace pattern for that is finally sinking in and going fairly well.  I can work that in public, while my Rose Lace Triangle, is strictly an "at home, when its quiet" project.  

No comments: