Thursday, April 21, 2011

Needle Hunt

I got the wonderful yarn for Betty's jacket. I've gone over the pattern, trying to figure out the tricky parts. (Who Would've guessed it would be the cast on?)
The suggested needle sizes are 11, 13 and 15--all three! And keep in mind that I prefer using 7 and under. So I was totally gobsmacked to discover only the 11's were available.
I quickly realized the 15's were being used for the new loopy lozenge shawl, so I need to finish that quickly. But where were the 13's?
After searching needle cases, projects and even contemplating ordering new tips, I decided to check my project page on Ravelry. And there I found where they were. They were the second size needed for the Good & Plenty shawl.
So, as soon as the loopy shawl is done, I'm ready to swatch.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: