Sunday, October 24, 2010

Another Blog?

I'm not sure that I mentioned here that I recently started yet another blog, for our church.  Our web-master was retiring and moving, at least temporarily to Florida. 
Since I enjoy blogging, I allowed my arm to be twisted,  er...graciously volunteered to take over as a blog format. 
It is a whole new adventure for me, as I did not want to use my google account, and take up more of my allowed free space for pictures on that blog.  So I started this blog on WordPress. 
I had heard so many good things about it, but let me tell you. It is very complicated, and not nearly as user friendly. 
I took this picture to use on that blog.  If I can figure out how to that is.
I have it set up and gave other access to blog as well, but if anyone wants to read it, it is at:
Now I have to figure how to post this picture.

No comments: