Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ravelry--Here I Come






I finally made it on Ravelry. I can see where this will take up a bunch of time, adding my projects online. Unfortunately I don't use their picture program so I won't be able to add pictures at this time. So far I just put up my newest project, the Shape It scarf in pink. The Plymouth Platinum is SOOOO Soft!


I want to add my Wheelie. It is finished and on the car wheel. I ended up lacing the narrow spots too. I couldn't see the high beam indicator or top of the speedometer. Since that is the section with the 50 to 70 miles per hour, I thought it might be important to see that!


Other happenings going on are that construction has finally started on the new addition to my church. So far it is footings and foundations but at long last it is something. We have been talking about an addition for a good 10 to 15 years now. It is good to see bare dirt and cement.

No comments: