Saturday, March 8, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

Let me be clear about this right off--I hate it. I still get up in the dark, only its darker. Its dark when I drive to work--the only improvement is with this new and "improved" early DST that starts tonight, I at least didn't have to drive to work with the rising sun in my face and now have to go through it again. But it will be pitch dark when I get to work. At least I got the boss to change the light bulb over the door so maybe I can find the key hole.

Not sure if I will be able to make it to church tomorrow. What with moving the clocks ahead and also getting up Hubby and Younger Son at 2 am (new time) to go milk cows, and then be woken up again about 5:00 am, to have Hubby go back and pick up aforementioned son, I won't be getting a lot of sleep tonight otherwise.

My co-worker took a picture of the Lillie sweater I gave him, or rather gave his new daughter. Here it is. I do rather like it and may make one for my Neichew if it be comes a niece. I think for her (if she is a her) that I will use up a couple skeins of heathery Victorian I have, along with some hand spun white angora around the hood. Of course if Neichew turns out to be a nephew, I will save the pink I think.

No comments: