Saturday, September 12, 2015

Getting Back In the Groove

I mentioned in my last post that my Bible Study started back up Thursday. If anyone is looking for a great Bible Study and a way to grow your faith, I cannot recommend Community Bible Study (CBS) highly enough. It is great.

This is my third year in CBS and I have learned so much. The first year we studied Amos and Isaiah. Last year was Romans, where I found my favorite verse. (Romans 14:12, Message version. Gotta be that version.) This year we are covering Daniel and Revelations.

Wow.

This year promises to be great. If anyone local would like to start, it's not that late to join in. We roughly follow the school, with time off for school holidays and Fremont school's snow days. There are classes for both men and women, as well as for children and teens, although their classes are filled. Even the nursery has Bible stories.

Just let me know, and I will help you get started. Remember, you receive blessings for just reading Revelations. It says so in the Book.

No comments: