Saturday, May 1, 2010

Big Boys Toys

Older Son has a new ride.
His boss leased a new Case IH and apparently it belongs to Older Son--his mobile office with a view.
I have been trying to catch him with my camera. Either I see him tooling along in a field, while I have no camera.....Or I carry my camera around but can't track him down, or he is doing some non-tractor work for a while.
This tractor is HUGE! A big red tractor with tracks in the place of each of the usual 4 wheels, on each corner as my uncle said. And in front of the rear tracks is a pivot. I saw an Ertl 1/64th model yesterday at the farm store that I think is the same model. The model was almost $17, much more than most of the model tractors. I can only imagine what the real think costs.
On second thought, I don't think I can.
No wonder food keeps getting expensive.
I will get a picture yet.

No comments: