Monday, March 8, 2010

Some Bunny Loves Me

Frankie was excited when I came home from the Rabbit show with a new home for him.
He was even more excited with what was on the other side of the blue wall.Frankie, meet Joni. Another Jersey Wooly. I had so much fun but managed to refrain from buying a bunny, only because Christine offered this doe to me. Now if I can just manage to convince Hubby NOT to let them visit each other.
I really enjoyed myself, I may even go again sometime. After all, I do have one travel cage. Hmmmmm. Joni has longer fur, but he is a rarer color. And when I had them in to groom, Frankie does sit up in a more compact stance.

Anyway, on a related note, I started my niece's nursing shawl, in Knit Picks Shine, in Ebony, which is a pretty soft black. It isn't even too hard to knit that color in the evening, and so soft.

No comments: