Sunday, November 9, 2008

NASCAR Winds To a Close

Yup, as I type this, the engines are being fired for the next to last race of the season. The season was quite fun this year. There were races that I could boo, as Kyle crossed to the checkered flag. My man Mark Martin didn't win this year, but he has raced very well, and always placed well. And next year he is back one more time to run a full season. I didn't want Jimmy to get another championship, but better him than Kyle. (Can you tell I don't like Kyle Busch?) And now both the truck race and the Cup races are tight and promise a great weekend for the close of this racing season.
I'm gonna miss those guys for a few months.
But, well, there's always Turner Classic Movie channel. I'll have time to watch the holiday movies I guess.

No comments: