Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunny Day, Sweeping the Clouds Away

Okay, okay, blatant plagiarism from Sesame Street. But wow, first sunshine in several days. Cold but clear and sunny.
Update on my cousin--she came through the surgery fine. (Thanks to the one who left a comment.) She is in ICU recovering and will still need continued prayers that she can cope with the anti-rejection drugs, and that her body will also not reject the liver.
We had a busy day at church. A couple baptisms, and then we went into the new addition at church with Sharpies to sign the walls and floors and write a Bible verse. With all the sand, I took off my shoes and socks, and went over barefoot. (Brrrrrrrrr!) Then I quickly went downstairs to warm my feet on the carpet and have cake and coffee during coffee hour. There I showed off the Cinnamon Wave Wrap that I am going to donate for sale or silent auction. I had lots interested people take a look at it.
I almost forgot to stop and pick up my PC from my friendly PC repair person and co-worker. I am giving it a test drive now, as I type.
I guess I better get home and make some lunch for the hungry family.

No comments: