Sunday, September 4, 2016

Keeping Busy

Between my Daughter in Law's maternity leave, followed by her new job, I won't be getting my weekly Grammy day with the kiddos. But this past week, with the return of the school year, I went to help wrangle the little grand kids, while my DIL managed her yard sale and mowed lawn between customers. At least to the eighth grader came home. (That's right. She has infant, toddler and teen. Pray for her.)

Tough job, but I managed.

When his momma was helping customers, guess who wanted to run the mower? Well, hey, it goes vroom vroom doesn't it?

And, I have done several inches on my Cactus Flower Gold Digger socks. I'm well past this picture taken last Tuesday. Can you see where I used the red reinforcing strand of mohair on the heel?

I am quite sure I will be knitting fewer rounds than called for before beginning the toe shaping.

No comments: