Thursday, September 8, 2016

Back in the Groove

Funny how even though I haven't been in school for years (decades even), life still revolves around the school year. With the start of the school year, Community Bible Study also started today. It was great to see the excited faces gathering and to see several familiar faces in my group. This is my fourth year and I have gained so much each time.

This year we are studying Matthew--less than a chapter a week! It will be a change from the sometimes confusing but always intense and interesting books of Daniel and Revelations last year. It is going to be a great year, as always.

On the home front, the girls are laying plenty of eggs, and they are getting larger.

Good thing I got some lemons to try another pie this weekend. The weather has got to break soon.

No comments: