Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fear Not

This posting has been digesting in the back of my mind all week. Sometimes it takes a while before the Good Lord fully gets my attention. I guess I better post this so He will be happy and quit nudging me.

That said, i find that God talks ro me through hymns and music as often as the Bible. One of my favorite hymns is "How Firm a Foundation". That link is to one of many sites online that lists the lyrics. There are more verses on other sites, or if you have a hymnal at home, read through the words. I think the verse that has been with me all week is the one about going through deep waters, for he will be with you.

I don't want to commit any copyright violations, but I just hope that the one (or ones) that I am supposed to share this with will go to the link, or search a version for yourself online. Then read and inwardly digest the words.

And be not dismayed.

No comments: