Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shopping Frustrations

A few weeks ago, I had a grocery and miscellaneous shopping trip.  I had decided to invest in a couple new spring tops or jeans.
But,  NOTHING.  My favorite plus size store  had closed.
Huh.  I didn't think it had been that long since I was in that area.  A quick trip around another shop reminded me that their clothes are funky and expensive.  Neither attribute was what I was looking for.
Not even Meijers had a top in my size.  Drats.
I hate it when I want to spend money and there is nothing to buy. I mean, I couldn't even find anything I wanted in the craft store.  And I don't know when is the last time that happened.
So, I went to the Christian book store and bought a study Bible, in the translation we use at Community Bible Study, the English Stand Version.
Educational and useful, even if I can't wear it.

No comments: