Monday, March 31, 2014

Return of the Spinners

With the wild winter that is finally starting to end, Spin Guild hasn't met all year.  Partly that was because we had decided to meet monthly instead of weekly.  And I knew I couldn't afford weekly trips on my reduced gas budget.   (I've become a hermit, remember?)
So when Evelyn proposed an impromptu spinning and potluck at her house, we were all game.
Sure the dirt road and mud drive were challenging for my poor little car but a great time was had by all.  We ate, talked up a storm and our time was gone   before we knew it.
And I made it back to pavement nearly intact.
I can hardly wait for our next meeting.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a wonderful way to spend a cold winter day but with good friends, wool and food.So glad you were able to do it. ~ Tall Sheila