Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Weather Outside is Frightful

And I don't mean because of snow.  Instead the lack thereof is driving me crazy.  Even though I no longer crosscountry ski, don't snowmobile.....don't even make snowmen anymore, I still love snow.  And I hate this unseasonable weather.  (I had to grit my teeth the last couple weeks at church, when reading the intercessory prayers after some one wrote thanksgivings for warm weather.)
And may I just add,  what is with people calling a snowless Christmas a green Christmas?  They are not green.  They are brown, muddy and dirty. 
Yuck.

2 comments:

oak haven alpacas said...

while I don't care for the cold of winter, I do like snow. What's Christmas without snow? I've heard too the tourism in upper Michigan is hurting from lack of snow. The last thing this state needs is more things to hurt over. Come on snow!!!
:)

Cara

Jane Ann Jibson said...

You are very upset about this. I suggest that you get a bag of confectioner's sugar and sprinkle it liberally around the yard. I never did have very good ideas, did I....I shall pray for snow.

J.A.J.