Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nearing the End?

I finally took the plunge, and tried the Henley tee on tonight. I threaded all the stitches onto an long, long piece of yarn, and put it on.
It is wonderful! I'm glad I'm keeping good notes so I can try t
o duplicate it sometime. I was also right in that this will be winter wear. Cozy warm.
Even Gertrude thought it fit well. I think I will go another 2 inches, and then 1 1/2 inch of garter stitch. After that, neck band and tabs on the v-neck so I can add buttons. Maybe, if I can find buttons in my stash, I can finish it this weekend.
Of course if that happens, Lizzie will go to her haircut on Monday with no sweater for the ride home.
It hasn't grown much since this picture was taken in October. I hope I remember what I was doing.!

No comments: