Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deer Hunter's Widow's Revenge Day

Saturday was the Deer Hunter's Widows Revenge day at the Old Farm Girl.  Lots of food.  Lots of fun.  Lots of Knitting.
I presented Evelyn with the completed Moebius. I couldn't resist giving it to her. It is definitely her color.  This one begs to be wrapped as a scarf, and since I have nearly no neck, it looks much better on her.  Fun to knit.  I will soon be starting Shrieks in the Night Moebius, in a non-curling stitch.  It is a very fun knit.
As I mentioned, lots of knitting was going on.  I got there with only one underarm to graft on Evelyns Wallaby.  She was delighted to see that ready for her as well.  I also managed to get a good deal of the border on my Pi Are Square Shawl done.
In the meantime, I practiced tabletop stealth pictures.  I got pretty good at it.
We also had games and prices.  Knitting and crocheting blindfolded, one handed and wearing gloves.  Luckily I didn't get pictures of us in our "blindfolds."   Lacking enough scarves, we tucked a brown jersey glove behind our glasses and knit away blindly.

We laughed, we knit, we ate, we laughed some more.  A GREAT time was had by all who came. 
Did I mention we ate?  Best chocolate cookies ever!!

No comments: