Sunday, November 28, 2010

Current Projects

Knitting is as always ongoing.  I need to find time to warp one or both of my looms--I have ideas for both, but I still have a couple projects on the needles.
Well, to be honest, I have a vast unknown number of projects on needles, but these are the current ones.
 This is my National Knit A Sweater Month vest.  It was 13 inches when this picture was taken Friday, but with only a few days left, not sure if it will make it.  However, it is only a vest, so no sleeves.  We will see what happens, but I am not holding my breath on this one.
This is the yarn for the basket weave scarf I am making for my boss.  The true color is about half way between this and the picture I posted last week.  The color is maple Praline, and the project is due December 18.  Once I see if I make the November deadline on the sweater, I will start working more steadily on this one.
And of course there are still socks, a couple shawls, and at least one other sweater, all in progress that I can think of right off the top of my head, without even trying.

1 comment:

oak haven alpacas said...

That's the thing with knitting, there is always something to do.

Cara