Saturday, January 16, 2010

Off the Needles again

I havn't blocked the Lady Eleanor yet, but I hope to today. I am quite pleased with it and it is so soft. I may put my Wrap Me Up up for sale. I haven't decided. This is truly more my colors. Until I can get my official modeled picture, here is a close-up of it with the fringe I added.
I also, the same day I fringed and wove in ends of the shawl, grafted the toes of my languishing two at a time socks. They are knit from a kool-aid dyed sock blank that I dyed. My jury is still out as far as dying. I like the look, but not the process. The socks are not identicle, but very close. Close enough for me at least.
Here is a single sock on a blocking form. You can see the striping effect much better here. I probably will show them off at Knit Nite before I wear them.
Gilbert the wonder dog was unimpressed.

Oh well.

No comments: