Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wrapping It Up

Nope, I'm not quite done with the Wrap Me Up Shawl yet. But I have finished both ends and one of the I-cords. Just the two long side edgings and the sorter I-cord to finish it. Oh, yeah--and blocking. The pattern recommends blocking before applying the long edges but I am not sure if I will block first or last. You can see the picot edging on the one bind-off here.
I also spend an hour or so finishing off most of the loose ends on the back.
That is the before shot.
On a another note, I have made progress on my current travel project, the Pi Are Square Shawl. I am pleased with the progress and look forward to seeing how the yarn works its magic.
And as for the grey chevron sock--that traveled to Knit Night last night and is almost at the end of the flap and ready for turning the heel. Whoo Hoo!

No comments: