Thursday, October 6, 2016

Little Farmer Giggles

With my daughter-in-law back to work after the arrival of Little Peanut, she is working different hours and I no longer get my day a week with my grands. I have missed them greatly, especially my little buddy. I caught up wth my teen granddaughter first  She was worried about creepy clowns,
When he saw me, Litle Farmer was quite as excited to see me as I was to see him. He grabbed my thumb and dragged me to the living room, where he then pushed me down on the footstool. He then proceeded to show me all his big trucks, a couple balls and tractors, and his favorite Farm Trader magazine. (It is full of tractors and other farm equipment.). He was full of laughs and giggles.
I couldn't stay long. And while he would give me a hug, he wouldn't come shut the door for me when I left.
And Little Peanut pretty much slept through the whole visit.

No comments: