Monday, October 10, 2016

Crafty Little Me

I almost forgot the other day, in my review of current knitting projects, to show my progress on the Ten Stitch Blankie.

That was almost a week ago. I have since continued the right side to the top and turned the corner.

There won't be a lot of knitting going on tomorrow though. I may have mentioned a while back that I was drafted into giving a talk on spinning at our church ladies group. Tomorrow is the night. So tomorrow will be devoted to gathering stuff and loading my car, Hharry.

I will be tossing the spinning stash and sorting my handspun and knits using my handspun. Two wheels, my Traditional, and my portable Joy, will be loaded into Hharry together with samples of fibers. I hope to have Shetland roving, hand painted top, some merino top, mohair blend, Southdown, even some silk hankies, and angora cloud if I can find it. I plan on taking two shawls, and possibly two sweaters made from my handspun. One shawl is a sampler of an assortment of my handspun, the other is cormo silk. I may toss in my "Fleece and Fiber Sourcebook" too.

It may be more of a super "show and tell" than talk. I hope they like it.

 

No comments: