Tuesday, August 25, 2015

How Did That Happen?

Was it just yesterday that I posted about how busy I have been?
Now I am busier.  Well, somewhat anyway.  With busier days to come.
Yesterday afternoon I met with someone helping to plan the sesquicentennial of my hometown.  She is in charge of the weekend devoted to family,and she wants to include a cemetery walk.  Another friend of mine on the committee knew Sandy and I had helped put one together in Fremont several years ago.  (I was Calico Jane, a fictitious lumber camp cook.)  I thought I had a picture of me in costume, but lucky for you readers, I cannot find it.)
Sandy was unable to make the meeting, but I gave her some ideas of what we had done before.
It sounds like it will be a fun time.  And I may have gotten myself into a possible spinning demonstration on another weekend.
Next summer promises to be a busy one.

No comments: