Thursday, July 30, 2015

Water Shoes?

Something I had never heard of a week ago has suddenly come to live in my closet. Water shoes.

After walking to the shorelines of the Straits of Mackinac and Charlevoix to dip my toes in the water, I had to make it over some very stony beaches. Stones got picked up in my Birki's, making for a painful walk to the water.

Nothing like the sandy beaches of south west Lake Michigan.

So, I searched that evil website eBay. And got these low cut securely fitting water/hiking shoes. The first non-Birkenstocks I've bought in years.

Comfy and possibly just the thing to wear to the fair next week, since I can hose them off if I don't watch where I step.

The only problem is that I may or may not have purchased a couple of hobo/messenger bags while on eBay. I told you it was an evil website.

No comments: